NDDC Free Medical Mission has turned dreams into realities according to the patients and less privileges in Mbo LGA. They eulogized the commission for implementing the intervention program through ARRDEC in Akwa Ibom State.
The turn out of today’s exercise witnessed over 2,000 indigenes across Mbo LGA with different ailments but the 2 days slated for this exercise is not enough to handle major cases in the area. Mbo is one of the oil rich community in Akwa Ibom State.
The outreach is built around the people, especially the vulnerable to directly add value and meaning to their lives as our people would say that:
“A healthy nation is a wealthy nation.”
The growing need for medical outreach with all the diseases and outbreaks that occur nearly on daily basis can not be overemphasized.
From those who cannot afford medical care locally to those who have no access to medication and surgeries in the rural communities, free medical mission is sacrosanct for a better and healthy society .
NDDC breathing life through social inclusion to nip the unfortunate health challenges in the rural communities in the bud.
The FREE MEDICAL MISSION continues tomorrow 14th November 2019 to round off the exercise in Akwa Ibom State.
- HON. BASSEY ETIM THE HERO OF ZONING
- UFOT EKAETTE WAS A PATRIOT – Senator Ita Enang
- Continuous Detention Of 21-Year-old Over Alleged Injurious Facebook Posts Against Gov Udom Is Overkill – Akpan
- RE: A REQUEST TO INTERVENE FOR ME AND AKWA IBOM APC IN THE SUPREME COURT: DESPERADOS IN HIGH PLACES
- A'IBOM APC: Gagging Free Speech And Hounding Critics Of Government