NDDC have carried out free medical outreaches in various locations in Akwa Ibom State since 4th November 2019 – 14th November that will be the close up.
The Medical outreach was necessary because of the health challenges of the various rural communities in the State.
Most of the ailments that people have like infectious diseases have been diagnosed and treated with laboratory testing. Those who have surgical cases have been operated upon and those with eye problems, tooth ache etc. ophthalmologist and dentist have attended to them.
Over 6000 persons so far have been treated of various diseases and over 1200 reading glasses have been distributed.
The arrival of the FREE MEDICAL MISSION to Ikot Abasi was greeted with much excitement by the people having heard of the successes recorded by the NDDC medical intervention mission in other Local Government Areas of the state.
- Breaking News: Supreme Court Barred Governors From Sacking Elected LG Chairmen And Councillors
- HON. BASSEY ETIM THE HERO OF ZONING
- UFOT EKAETTE WAS A PATRIOT – Senator Ita Enang
- Continuous Detention Of 21-Year-old Over Alleged Injurious Facebook Posts Against Gov Udom Is Overkill – Akpan
- RE: A REQUEST TO INTERVENE FOR ME AND AKWA IBOM APC IN THE SUPREME COURT: DESPERADOS IN HIGH PLACES