The advocacy for peaceful, healthy and equitable socioeconomic growth of communities are visibly evidenced in the present display of empathy and concern for the indigents, disinherited, vulnerables and sick persons by NDDC and ARRDEC
The testimonies from beneficiaries at Ukana Cottage Hospital – Essien Udim LGA (which was the opening centre for the exercise) are glowing evidences of NDDC’s determination to make a difference in the Niger Delta.
Over 35 patients underwent surgeries and over 950 patients with various ailments were treated and drugs administered accordingly. Those with Eye Problems were given eye glasses and others with vital signs of medical depression were given adequate medical attention.
The FREE MEDICAL MISSION continues tomorrow at Model Primary Health Centre at Mbiokporo Nsit 1, Nsit Ibom LGA
- Ekere Congratulates Bayelsa Governor Elect
- A’Ibom Lawmaker Blast Gov. Udom over Abandoned Road Projects In The State
- A’Ibom Former Speaker Bags Excellence Award In Agriculture
- Just In: INEC Declares APC’s Bello Winner Of Kogi Poll
- APC To Gov. Seriake Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss