The contract for the FREE MEDICAL MISSION was awarded in January 2019 by NDDC during the tenure of HE Obong Dr. Nsima Ekere for implementation in four Niger Delta States of Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom State.
In the past months, the FREE MEDICAL OUTREACH funded by NDDC has been implemented by ANTOF RURAL RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT CENTRE (ARRDEC) in Bayelsa, Delta and Rivers State. This is the turn of Akwa Ibom State which is the concluding phase of the Free Medical Mission.
On behalf of ARRDEC, Mr. Eno E. Etukakpan thanked NDDC for financial support to implement Outreaches in four states of the Niger Delta.
NDDC mission is to improve the quality of lives of the people of Niger Delta through grassroot intervention based on social inclusion.
The people of the region thanked Obong Nsima Ekere for awarding the job during his tenure to alleviate the health challenges of the people.
ARRDEC is an NGO with emphasis on primary healthcare, governance and income earning engagements especially through Agriculture, promoting good health through medication and sensitization of the public on the hazards of medical abuses is the core objective of the organization.
- Free treatment for malaria, hypertension, diabetes, sexually transmitted infections (STIS), Gastrointestinal Disorders etc.
- Dental Care
- Eye Care
- Minor surgeries – Hernia, lipoms, Hydrocele, appendicitis etc.
- Diagnostic Services – HIV tests, Packed Cells Volume (PCV), Random Blood Sugar (RBS).
NDDC is determined to make a difference through even and sustainable development of the region.
The people of Essien Udim LGA and its environs came out in thousands with various ailments and health challenges at Cottage Hospital, Ukana to receive treatment.
Some of the patients interviewed expressed gratitude for such gesture as the free medical services end today in Ukana, Essien Udim LGA
The Free Medical Outreach moves to MODEL PRIMARY HEALTH CENTRE – Mbiokporo Nsit, Nsit Ibom LGA on Wednesday 6th November 2019 – 7th November 2019
8th – 9th November 2019 – GENERAL HOSPITAL, Minya, Mkpat Enin LGA
11th – 12th November 2019 – GENERAL HOSPITAL, Ikot Abasi LGA
13th – 14th November 2019 – EBUGHU HEALTH CENTRE, Mbo LGA / General Hospital, Iquita, Oron LGA
Avail yourself of this opportunity and improve your health care needs.
- Ekere Congratulates Bayelsa Governor Elect
- A’Ibom Lawmaker Blast Gov. Udom over Abandoned Road Projects In The State
- A’Ibom Former Speaker Bags Excellence Award In Agriculture
- Just In: INEC Declares APC’s Bello Winner Of Kogi Poll
- APC To Gov. Seriake Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss