Our attention has been drawn to a deliberate falsehood cooked up and circulated by PDP media urchins that EFCC is set to probe Obong Nsima Ekere over a sixty five billion naira water HYACINTH CONTRACT.
Ordinarily, we wouldn’t want to dignify such balderdash with a response but it is important we make the following statement:
1.The story was conceived and scripted by a top state officer of the PDP to divert public attention from the bad performance of this government .It is false and fallacious.
2.Obong Nsima Ekere left unblemished records as M.D. of the NDDC and has no case with the EFCC and the agency has no plans to probe him.
3.We expected the top state officer of the PDP who masterminded the fake story to make a statement to debunk the revelation by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Niger delta matters, Senator Ita Enang, that the APC federal government has refunded the sum of seventy eight billion naira to the Akwa Ibom state Government as cost of federal roads fixed by the Obong Victor Attah and Senator Godswill Akpabio administrations.
4.The public should disregard the fake story and the brains behind it.
© Iniobong John
- DAY 7: NDDC FREE MEDICAL MISSION BERTH IN IKOT ABASI
- Just In: Appeal Court Nullifies Election Of Oyo Governor, Makinde
- Mkpat Enin Indigenes Eulogies NDDC For Free Medical Exercise
- A’Court Sacks Ekpenyong, Orders For Rerun Within 90 Days
- Akpabio v. Ekpenyong: Justice Not Judgment – Barr. Akpan