By fair judgement of the masses, Deacon Udom led government has failed irredeemably. It is inept, clueless and rudderless.
85% of the projects initiated by this government had been abandoned after ground-breaking.
In this series, concerned citizens spotlights the 8.5KM NDUETONG OKU-IBIAKU URUAN-EKRITAM ROAD WITH 40M SPAN BRIDGE AND A SPUR IN ITU/URUAN abandoned project after ground-breaking.
Every patriotic Akwa Ibomite should be concerned that after four years and five months in office and with the over four trillion naira accrued to the coffers of Akwa Ibom State Government, the Government can’t point at one project successfully done by it.
The only achieved projects that are successfully done by Governor Udom Emmanuel are found on billboards and pages of newspapers.
In these circumstances, it can safely be concluded that the citizens are being scammed by the State Government.
According to citizens:
“We challenge Akwa Ibom State PDP apologists to show us one project initiated and completed by the current government”.
“Be informed that sponsoring and directing campaigns of calumny against Senator Godswill Akpabio and other APC Leaders can’t be counted as an achievement.”
#UdomIsDeceivingUs – Concerned Citizens
- Ekere Congratulates Bayelsa Governor Elect
- A’Ibom Lawmaker Blast Gov. Udom over Abandoned Road Projects In The State
- A’Ibom Former Speaker Bags Excellence Award In Agriculture
- Just In: INEC Declares APC’s Bello Winner Of Kogi Poll
- APC To Gov. Seriake Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss