The PDP in Kogi state have petitioned the EFCC on the early payment of September salaries to Kogi state workers.
The petition is urging the Agency to look into the motif for the prompt and early payment of the salaries as it beats their expectations and permutations.
The Yahaya Bello administration after receiving the bail out funds for outstanding salaries have vowed to ensure prompt of payment of Kogi workers salaries to prove that the unfortunate backlog was occasioned by the debts owed from previous administrations which must not happen again.
Our sources gathered that there was anger and anguish in the PDP camp today as news of salary alerts got to them.
A cross section of workers interviewed jubilation and praised the GYB administration for keeping to promise and resolved to ensure Bello returns so this good life could continue.
More informations on the new salary regime would come to you soon.
- RE: EFCC SET TO PROBE NSIMA EKERE OVER 65B WATER HYACINTH CONTRACT
- Udom Emmanuel Should Emulate Attah, Akpabio In Doing Federal Roads – Ita Enang
- Guber Race: APC Lists Amaechi, Akpabio,Nsima And Ors In Campaign Council
- Nduetong Oku-Ibiaku Uruan-Ekritam Abandoned Project.
- PDP AND ITS HACKNEYED EATING HABIT!