The Minister of State for Niger Delta Affairs, Festus Keyamo, has been redeployed to the Ministry of Labour and Employment.
He is to swap positions with Minister of State of Labour Tayo Alasoadura who moves to the Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs.
This was disclosed in a statement from the Director of Information at the Office of Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Willie Bassey.
Bassey said President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the swap.
According to him: “President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the immediate redeployment of two Ministers of State as follows.
“Mr Festus Keyamo, Minister of State for Niger Delta Affairs is to move to Ministry of Labour and Employment as Minister of State,
“Senator Tayo Alasoadura is to move to Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs as Minister of State. This redeployment takes effect from today, Tuesday 24th September, 2019.”
- RE: EFCC SET TO PROBE NSIMA EKERE OVER 65B WATER HYACINTH CONTRACT
- Udom Emmanuel Should Emulate Attah, Akpabio In Doing Federal Roads – Ita Enang
- Guber Race: APC Lists Amaechi, Akpabio,Nsima And Ors In Campaign Council
- Nduetong Oku-Ibiaku Uruan-Ekritam Abandoned Project.
- PDP AND ITS HACKNEYED EATING HABIT!