Kwara State Governor, AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has surprised many political observers as he appointed a serving 26-year-old female Youth Corps member, Miss Joana Nnazua Kolo as a commissioner in the state.
Kolo’s name was among the four female commissioner-nominees forwarded to the Kwara State House of Assembly by AbdulRazaq today Tuesday September 17th.
Kolo, the youngest commissioner-nominee in the state’s history, is a 2018 graduate of Library Science from the Kwara State University (KWASU).
If confirmed, she would be Nigeria’s youngest commissioner, taking the trophy from Oyo State’s 27-year-old Oluwaseun Fakorede.
Kolo is currently undergoing her National Youths Service Corps programme in Jigawa, where she is posted to Model Boarding Junior Secondary School Guri. Her screening for the cabinet seat would hold after she rounds off her NYSC service in the next two weeks.
- RE: EFCC SET TO PROBE NSIMA EKERE OVER 65B WATER HYACINTH CONTRACT
- Udom Emmanuel Should Emulate Attah, Akpabio In Doing Federal Roads – Ita Enang
- Guber Race: APC Lists Amaechi, Akpabio,Nsima And Ors In Campaign Council
- Nduetong Oku-Ibiaku Uruan-Ekritam Abandoned Project.
- PDP AND ITS HACKNEYED EATING HABIT!