It has come to the attention of the Executive Director, Projects of NDDC designate, Rt Hon Otobong Ndem
that some persons are impersonating him on Facebook and other social media platforms and using same to defraud innocent citizens with a promise of giving them contracts in NDDC if certain amounts is paid into their accounts.
The EDP designate wishes to disassociate himself from such frivolous demands either directly or through proxies.
He also stated that he doesn’t engage in social media business transactions of any form.
In the same vein, he has duly notified the Nigeria Police Force and other security Agencies of this fraudulent activities.
While investigation is ongoing, he has urged the general public to please ignore any text message or social media post/chats soliciting for funds in exchange for contract or any other favour.
© Friendly News
- Ekere Congratulates Bayelsa Governor Elect
- A’Ibom Lawmaker Blast Gov. Udom over Abandoned Road Projects In The State
- A’Ibom Former Speaker Bags Excellence Award In Agriculture
- Just In: INEC Declares APC’s Bello Winner Of Kogi Poll
- APC To Gov. Seriake Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss