The All Progressives Congress (APC) Akwa Ibom State Chapter rejects the discordant and unpopular rulings of the National Assembly Petitions Tribunal in Akwa Ibom State.
Nevertheless, the Party acknowledges and appreciates the courage of Justice Hafizu in singling out himself from the so called majority judgement to give his own minority judgement which is the most upright and honourable path to tow, especially when justice is hacked not on fundamental principle.
The Party accordingly, implores its teeming members and sympathisers to remain calm and not to be distracted by miscarriage of the justice at this level because most times, such verdicts are always overturned at higher courts. The Party is very hopeful to secure justice at the end.
However, the Party uses this opportunity to also congratulate HE, President Muhammadu Buhari, the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria and the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces for his victory at the Tribunal.
This again, is a reconfirmation of the popular mandate of Nigerians he received on February 23, 2019 Presidential election.
State Publicity Secretary
APC, Akwa Ibom State.
© Friendly News
- Ekere Congratulates Bayelsa Governor Elect
- A’Ibom Lawmaker Blast Gov. Udom over Abandoned Road Projects In The State
- A’Ibom Former Speaker Bags Excellence Award In Agriculture
- Just In: INEC Declares APC’s Bello Winner Of Kogi Poll
- APC To Gov. Seriake Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss