The All Progressives Congress (APC) Akwa Ibom State Chapter rejects the discordant and unpopular rulings of the National Assembly Petitions Tribunal in Akwa Ibom State.
Nevertheless, the Party acknowledges and appreciates the courage of Justice Hafizu in singling out himself from the so called majority judgement to give his own minority judgement which is the most upright and honourable path to tow, especially when justice is hacked not on fundamental principle.
The Party accordingly, implores its teeming members and sympathisers to remain calm and not to be distracted by miscarriage of the justice at this level because most times, such verdicts are always overturned at higher courts. The Party is very hopeful to secure justice at the end.
However, the Party uses this opportunity to also congratulate HE, President Muhammadu Buhari, the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria and the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces for his victory at the Tribunal.
This again, is a reconfirmation of the popular mandate of Nigerians he received on February 23, 2019 Presidential election.
State Publicity Secretary
APC, Akwa Ibom State.
© Friendly News
- THE DEVELOPMENT OF NIGER DELTA: Sen. Akapbio Visits Nkpolu-Rumuigbo Junction.
- Just In: Police Nabs Serial Killer In Port Harcourt – Uyo East West Road
- Tantrums Of Politically Disorderly Persons, PDP
- Oil Producing Communities Appreciates President Muhammadu Buhari
- Kwara Governor, AbdulRazaq Appoints 26-Year-Old Corps Member As Commissioner