A Communique Issued At The End Of The Meeting Of The Coalition Of Uyo Senatorial District Apc Youths, Akwa Ibom State, Held In Uyo, Today 5th September, 2019.
We, the youth of Uyo Senatorial District in the ruling All Progressive Congress met today, the 5th of September, 2019 in Uyo the State capital and after an exhaustive and thorough deliberation, came up with the following communique;
(1) That we, the youths of Uyo Senatorial District (APC) join all well-meaning Akwa Ibom sons and daughters to appreciate His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari on the appointment of seasoned Akwa Ibom sons to co-man the affairs of government at Federal/Regional Level.
(2) That the forum heartily congratulates the beneficiaries of the recent appointment beginning from our immediate former governor/senator, Distinguished Senator Godswill Obot Akpabio as Minister of Niger Delta, Senator Ita Enang, the erstwhile Senior Special Adviser to Mr. President on Legislative Matters as the current the SSA to the President on Niger Delta Affairs, Hon. Otobong Ndem as Executive Director Project (E.D.P) NDDC, and Hon. Victor Antai as the Commissioner representing Akwa Ibom in the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).
(3) That the youth of UYO SENATORIAL DISTRICT (APC) wishes to re-echo their unwavering support and inexorable loyalty to the leadership of the party and her frontliners in the state and national level and express total optimism that the employed hands commissioned to superintend over the affairs of the Niger delta people are just the best and competent ones available, and consequently will record exceeding accomplishments.
(4) That the choice of Senator Godswill Akpabio by Mr. President to man the affairs of the Niger Delta Ministry was a decision within his discretion and that which the entire Akwa Ibom, and in fact the Niger Delta people received with enormous elation considering the superlative antecedents of the uncommon transformer.
(5) That the UYO SENATORIAL DISTRICT Progressives Youth Coalition admonishes all stakeholders and members of the party to eschew all forms of resentment and insubordination and stand transparently /firmly with the party and its new federal appointees to ensure an impressive delivery which will be to the glory of the party and the benefits of Akwa Ibom indigenes and the Niger delta region at large.
(6) That powered by God’s grace and providence, we strongly believe in the capacity of our hero, the uncommon transformer of our dear state, and rest assured that he will extend his midas touch and magical political dexterity which he exhibited while at the helm of affairs in the state and while representing the good people of Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District in the red chambers, a feat that has proven to be yet unsurpassed by any mortal, to the ministry of Niger Delta of which he has been appointed as Minister.
(7) That we discourage any attempt from dissenting quarters, to drag the superlative performance and reputation of a man who not only carries grace but shares same to the admiration of friends and foes alike, and wish to encourage the influx of goodwill meant to incentivize the emerging prospective strides of the people’s minister, while priding in the confidence that he has the interest of the good people of Niger delta, Akwa Ibom and his beloved party at heart.
(8) That we the youth strongly condemn in its entirety the attacks by some party elders against the leadership of the party and the wave of federal appointments, especially against the person and office of our amiable minister for Niger delta, His Excellency, Senator Godswill Obot Akpabio, and must note that such attitude will yield no good but rather be inimical to the interest and progress of the party.
(9) That we support totally the candidature of Obong Nsima Ekere, Flagbearer of the All Progressive Congress at the 2019 elections for a term (one term) in office when eventually, the court verdict goes in his favour and can only be assured of Obong Nsima Ekere’s smooth transition of government after the agreed four-year tenure to the choice of the party from Uyo Senatorial District in 2023.
(10) That we humbly appeal to our party elders and stakeholders to desist from any form of sabotage and filibustering of the prevailing party leadership and structure as this will be against the party’s interest and will attempt to cripple and subvert the will of the members of the APC in the state and national level and by extension that of the good people of the Niger Delta region.
(11) That we the youths wish to re-emphasize that the 2023 Uyo senatorial district governorship slot is non-negotiable and is logically dependent on the victory of Obong Nsima at the court where he will assume office as the governor and lead our dear state for one term and subsequently handover to a competent Uyo senatorial district candidate in 2023.
(12) That in furtherance of our emphasis, we beseech that all swords within the party be sheathed and all hands be put on deck to ensure maximum party successes at all levels and potential excellence in approaching electoral engagements.
(13) That stemming from our 2015 experience, where the youths after giving unparalleled and neck-breaking support to the then party’s gubernatorial candidate, upon the positive aftermath of the whole process were dispensed with unceremoniously, wish to take frantic steps to avoid such disdainful reoccurrence and throw our support behind Sen. Godswill Akpabio who has proven to be a rewarder of those that diligently support him and a lavish transformer in any given capacity. We thereby urge the dissenting elders to shun all forms of animosity and distraction and join hands to build our beloved party (the APC), Akwa Ibom State, the Niger Delta region and indeed our great country Nigeria
(14) Above all, we the coalition of Uyo Senatorial District youths (APC) reiterate our unwavering support and relentless loyalty to our great party and pray that the God that has been responsible for our unpredictable advancements will continue to use our great party to execute the needed transformation in every stratum of our dear country.
Long Live the Coalition of Uyo Senatorial District APC Youth
Long Live The APC
Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
- RE: EFCC SET TO PROBE NSIMA EKERE OVER 65B WATER HYACINTH CONTRACT
- Udom Emmanuel Should Emulate Attah, Akpabio In Doing Federal Roads – Ita Enang
- Guber Race: APC Lists Amaechi, Akpabio,Nsima And Ors In Campaign Council
- Nduetong Oku-Ibiaku Uruan-Ekritam Abandoned Project.
- PDP AND ITS HACKNEYED EATING HABIT!