Watch the video as thugs shots sporadically and disrupted Kogi PDP governorship primary in Lokoja township stadium.
Reports from online media houses has it that the shootings is not unconnected to the aggrieved aspirants who loss the election on ground having noticed that Engr. Wada won the election with a large margin of the majority votes.
Also, Kogi PDP Unity Forum have indicted distinguished Senator Dino Melaye for leading a ban of thugs to disrupt the peaceful process the party had witnessed from the commencement of the exercise.
Fellow this link for more…
- A'IBOM APC: Gagging Free Speech And Hounding Critics Of Government
- Senator Ita Enang receives Eghugu Modular Refinery Investors
- BUHARI EVER READY TO ENGAGE TRADITIONAL RULERS ON PEACE BUILDING – Mustapha
- Establishment Of Modular Refineries Would Save Nigeria Of N2 Trillion Annually – Buhari’s Aide
- Group Condemns Gov Udom's Secret Plot To Jail Michael Itok