The Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company, PHED, wishes to inform its valued customers and indeed members of public that the current outage being experienced in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom state capital and Eket is due to a faulty 132kv line belonging to the Transmission Company of Nigeria, TCN.
However, the technical crew from the TCN is already making frantic effort to ensure that the fault is fixed and as soon as that is done, normal supply will be restored.
PHED, therefore, appeals for the patience and understanding of its esteemed customers while waiting for the restoration of power supply.
Manager, Corporate Communications,
- THE DEVELOPMENT OF NIGER DELTA: Sen. Akapbio Visits Nkpolu-Rumuigbo Junction.Another achievement recorded by Citizens Quest… Barely 2 months after … Read More
- Just In: Police Nabs Serial Killer In Port Harcourt – Uyo East West RoadThe notorious serial killer, Gracious David West was today September … Read More
- Tantrums Of Politically Disorderly Persons, PDPThe Governorship Elections Petitions Tribunal shall deliver judgement in the … Read More
- Oil Producing Communities Appreciates President Muhammadu BuhariLETTER OF APPRECIATION TO THE PRESIDENT BY THE LEADERS/YOUTHS OF … Read More
- Kwara Governor, AbdulRazaq Appoints 26-Year-Old Corps Member As CommissionerKwara State Governor, AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has surprised many political observers … Read More