Witness for the first respondent Mr. Udom Emmanuel by name “Ubong Effiong Jonah”, who happens to be a Local Government Collation Agent at Ibesikpo Asutan LGA on March 9, Governorship Election of Akwa Ibom State. Mr. Jonah admitted in his witness deposition that he was properly accredited and voted in his unit on the day of Election.
During cross examination by Prof. Ernest Ojukwu SAN, led Counsel to the petitioner throw a friendly question to the witness which also happens to be a bombshell to the witness who claimed to have been accredited on the day of Election.;
Q: Take a look at exhibit PT647 and confirm if your signature is there in that exhibit to prove to this Tribunal that you were properly accredited
Ans: “No my lord, my signature is not there and I didn’t thumbprint.”
Q: You admitted that accreditation took place in all the local government right?
Ans: Yes my lord.
Q: Confirm from form PT444 and tell this honourable court if accreditation took place in your entire local government as your claimed in your statement on oath.
Ans: My learned professor, this is INEC document I don’t know if this document was properly ticked.
Recall that the candidate of APC, Obong Dr. Nsima Ekere is seeking for the cancellation of the March 9, 2019 governorship Elections in Akwa Ibom State, having noticed that the entire process was marred with widespread violence and irregularities particularly the rule played by Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
- A'IBOM APC: Gagging Free Speech And Hounding Critics Of Government…“One thing that government has no control over is the … Read more
- Senator Ita Enang receives Eghugu Modular Refinery InvestorsThe Senior Special Assistant to the President on Niger Delta … Read more
- BUHARI EVER READY TO ENGAGE TRADITIONAL RULERS ON PEACE BUILDING – Mustapha…As South South Monarchs hold security summit Secretary to the … Read more
- Establishment Of Modular Refineries Would Save Nigeria Of N2 Trillion Annually – Buhari’s AideThe Senior Special Assistant to the President on Niger Delta … Read more
- Group Condemns Gov Udom's Secret Plot To Jail Michael ItokA PRESS STATEMENT BY AKWA IBOM DESERVES THE BEST (ADB) … Read more
- SHOCKING! Gov Udom Remands Bank Official In Prison Over Facebook PostThe plot by the Department of State Security (DSS) and … Read more