Justice AM Yakubu has upheld the objection raised by Petitioners’ Counsel opposing an application by the respondents seeking to amend their witness statement on oath.
They had belatedly sought an amendment to the witness statement on oath of Iboro Joseph Ikawah of unit 1, Odoro Ikot ward 6 in Essien Udim LGA.
The Tribunal in its ruling held that it was too late in the day to attempt a somersault in proceedings when the witness was already in the box.
- DAY 7: NDDC FREE MEDICAL MISSION BERTH IN IKOT ABASINDDC have carried out free medical outreaches in various locations … Read more
- Just In: Appeal Court Nullifies Election Of Oyo Governor, MakindeThe Court of Appeal sitting in Ibadan, the capital of … Read more
- Mkpat Enin Indigenes Eulogies NDDC For Free Medical ExerciseThe Free Medical Mission saw close to 1200 members of … Read more
- A’Court Sacks Ekpenyong, Orders For Rerun Within 90 DaysThe Court of Appeal sitting in Calabar, Cross River State … Read more
- Akpabio v. Ekpenyong: Justice Not Judgment – Barr. AkpanThe Court of Appeal sitting at Calabar is about now … Read more
- DAY 5: NDDC FREE MEDICAL MISSION FLAG OFF IN IKOT ABIA/ MINYA – MKPAT ENIN LGAOn Friday the 10th of November 2019, NDDC flagged off … Read more
- IMPACT OF NDDC’s FREE MEDICAL OUTREACH; PATIENTS TROOP INTO NSIT IBOMThe professional and ethical handling of patients, deployment of social … Read more
- NDDC’s FREE MEDICAL MISSION ARRIVES NSIT IBOM IN CONTINUATION OF THE 10 DAYS OUTREACHES IN AKSThe advocacy for peaceful, healthy and equitable socioeconomic growth of … Read more