Justice AM Yakubu has upheld the objection raised by Petitioners’ Counsel opposing an application by the respondents seeking to amend their witness statement on oath.
They had belatedly sought an amendment to the witness statement on oath of Iboro Joseph Ikawah of unit 1, Odoro Ikot ward 6 in Essien Udim LGA.
The Tribunal in its ruling held that it was too late in the day to attempt a somersault in proceedings when the witness was already in the box.
- RE: EFCC SET TO PROBE NSIMA EKERE OVER 65B WATER HYACINTH CONTRACTOur attention has been drawn to a deliberate falsehood cooked … Read more
- Udom Emmanuel Should Emulate Attah, Akpabio In Doing Federal Roads – Ita Enang…lauds Buhari for refunding N78b to Gov Emmanuel The Senior … Read more
- Guber Race: APC Lists Amaechi, Akpabio,Nsima And Ors In Campaign CouncilThe National Working Committee (NWC) of the All Progressives Congress … Read more
- Nduetong Oku-Ibiaku Uruan-Ekritam Abandoned Project.By fair judgement of the masses, Deacon Udom led government … Read more
- PDP AND ITS HACKNEYED EATING HABIT!Following the unfavourable judgements of the National Assembly Elections Petitions … Read more
- Abuja High Court Restrains Police From Arresting Leo EkpenyongA Federal Capital Territory High Court has granted an order … Read more
- Ritman Staff Groan Over 6 Months Unpaid SalariesAs Senator Ibokessien acknowledges N150m debt, contradicts self in court… … Read more
- OBA Weeps As Appeal Court Sets Up New Panel To Hear The Petition Of Bassey EtimBarely few hours to judgement on a case filed by … Read more