Justice AM Yakubu has upheld the objection raised by Petitioners’ Counsel opposing an application by the respondents seeking to amend their witness statement on oath.
They had belatedly sought an amendment to the witness statement on oath of Iboro Joseph Ikawah of unit 1, Odoro Ikot ward 6 in Essien Udim LGA.
The Tribunal in its ruling held that it was too late in the day to attempt a somersault in proceedings when the witness was already in the box.
- Ekere Congratulates Bayelsa Governor ElectThe Governorship Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in … Read more
- A’Ibom Lawmaker Blast Gov. Udom over Abandoned Road Projects In The StateThe member representing Ini State Constituency in the Akwa Ibom … Read more
- A’Ibom Former Speaker Bags Excellence Award In AgricultureThe University of Uyo Alumni Association has honoured the former … Read more
- Just In: INEC Declares APC’s Bello Winner Of Kogi PollThe Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared Yahaya Bello … Read more
- APC To Gov. Seriake Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming LossThe APC, Bayelsa State Chapter has accused Gov Dickson of … Read more
- South-South APC Debunks Festus Okoye’s Statement On Bayelsa Governorship pollThe South-South Zonal office of the ruling all Progressives Congress … Read more
- Breaking News: I Never Prayed Court To Nullify Bayelsa Primary – Sen LokpobiriFormer Minister of State for Agriculture, Heineken Lokpobiri, has said … Read more
- Court Slams Busola Dakolo with N1m Fine Over Rape Allgations Against Pst. FatoyinboA Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court sitting in Bwari … Read more