Justice AM Yakubu has upheld the objection raised by Petitioners’ Counsel opposing an application by the respondents seeking to amend their witness statement on oath.
They had belatedly sought an amendment to the witness statement on oath of Iboro Joseph Ikawah of unit 1, Odoro Ikot ward 6 in Essien Udim LGA.
The Tribunal in its ruling held that it was too late in the day to attempt a somersault in proceedings when the witness was already in the box.
- THE DEVELOPMENT OF NIGER DELTA: Sen. Akapbio Visits Nkpolu-Rumuigbo Junction.Another achievement recorded by Citizens Quest… Barely 2 months after … Read More
- Just In: Police Nabs Serial Killer In Port Harcourt – Uyo East West RoadThe notorious serial killer, Gracious David West was today September … Read More
- Tantrums Of Politically Disorderly Persons, PDPThe Governorship Elections Petitions Tribunal shall deliver judgement in the … Read More
- Oil Producing Communities Appreciates President Muhammadu BuhariLETTER OF APPRECIATION TO THE PRESIDENT BY THE LEADERS/YOUTHS OF … Read More
- Kwara Governor, AbdulRazaq Appoints 26-Year-Old Corps Member As CommissionerKwara State Governor, AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has surprised many political observers … Read More
- Judicial Misstatement: Akwa Ibom Tribunal Goofed By Imo E. Akpan EsqThe National and State Houses of Assembly Petitions Tribunal sitting … Read More
- Zimbabwean Gave Former President Mugabe A State FuneralMugabe, who died in Singapore aged 95, left Zimbabwe deeply … Read More
- Lagos Man Commit Suicide Over CheatA man has taken his life in Lagos after finding … Read More