PDP National Legal Adviser Barr. Emmanuel Enoidem acknowledged that Elections was a process, thanked INEC for according to him following through with the processes and conducting the most credible elections in Nigeria since 1999.
Enoidem who for the whole time testifying as witness of the 1st and 2nd respondents in the governorship elections of 9th march 2019 in Akwa Ibom State completely ignored and failed to tender CTC voter register amongst the documents he tendered in evidence as the state collation agent for his party the PDP to support his earlier deposition.
Apart from obvious uncouth behavior It was particularly shocking that Enoidem who claimed to have been involved throughout the planning stages of all elections for his party only identified forms EC8 CTC document series without and no mention of the originating document the voter register.
Enoidem and INEC will require much more than whinnying in the witness box to proof credibility and otherwise of the processes in the last general elections in Akwa Ibom State
- Ekere sympathizes with NUJ, deceased familiesThe Akwa Ibom State Candidate of All Progressives Congress in … Read more
- Enang condoles with NUJ over death of four journalistThe Senior Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on … Read more
- HON. BASSEY ETIM THE HERO OF ZONINGOne of the greatest writers of our time, Charles Dickson, … Read more
- UFOT EKAETTE WAS A PATRIOT – Senator Ita EnangThe Senior Special Assistant to the President on Niger Delta … Read more
- Continuous Detention Of 21-Year-old Over Alleged Injurious Facebook Posts Against Gov Udom Is Overkill – AkpanA lawyer, Imo Akpan Esq, gives an insight into the … Read more
- RE: A REQUEST TO INTERVENE FOR ME AND AKWA IBOM APC IN THE SUPREME COURT: DESPERADOS IN HIGH PLACESOur sanity has once again been violated by compromised characters … Read more
- A'IBOM APC: Gagging Free Speech And Hounding Critics Of Government…“One thing that government has no control over is the … Read more
- Senator Ita Enang receives Eghugu Modular Refinery InvestorsThe Senior Special Assistant to the President on Niger Delta … Read more