PDP National Legal Adviser Barr. Emmanuel Enoidem acknowledged that Elections was a process, thanked INEC for according to him following through with the processes and conducting the most credible elections in Nigeria since 1999.
Enoidem who for the whole time testifying as witness of the 1st and 2nd respondents in the governorship elections of 9th march 2019 in Akwa Ibom State completely ignored and failed to tender CTC voter register amongst the documents he tendered in evidence as the state collation agent for his party the PDP to support his earlier deposition.
Apart from obvious uncouth behavior It was particularly shocking that Enoidem who claimed to have been involved throughout the planning stages of all elections for his party only identified forms EC8 CTC document series without and no mention of the originating document the voter register.
Enoidem and INEC will require much more than whinnying in the witness box to proof credibility and otherwise of the processes in the last general elections in Akwa Ibom State
- IGINI IS AUDACIOUS, SHAMELESSWe have been jolted to the realization that Mr. Mike … Read More
- Killing Of Priest: Ugwuanyi, Security Agencies, Others Pledge To Apprehend CulpritsGovernor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State, heads of security agencies, … Read More
- News: Former INEC Chairman, Jega Joins Political PartyFormer National Chairman of Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Professor … Read More
- Blame INEC, Igini For Non Accreditation Of Voters In Nsit Atai – Udom WitnessAs more revelations continue to thrilled the March 9, 2019 … Read More
- ATIKU’S UNRELENTING APPEAL TO EMOTION: A GAMBIT DOOMED TO FAILFirst, it was laughable, now it gets progressively pitiable, to … Read More
- No One Can Threaten Buhari With Impeachment Under Our Watch – Omo-agegeThe Deputy Senate President, Sen. Ovie Omo-Agege, on Thursday, said … Read More
- Ekere Vs Udom: Tribunal Rejects Udom’s Application For Amendment.Justice AM Yakubu has upheld the objection raised by Petitioners' … Read More
- Ekere Vs Udom. Tribunal Rejects Udom’s Application For Amendment.Justice AM Yakubu has upheld the objection raised by Petitioners' … Read More