The PDP and Governor Udom Emmanuel are once again caught in the web of inconsistencies as beneficiaries of the indefensible heist conducted by INEC in March 9, 2019.
As an afterthought, agents of the party now seek to discredit admissible and admitted evidence led at the Tribunal in the ongoing Governorship petition hearings.
The video evidence which was played in open Court and admitted as exhibit was recorded and tendered by an INEC ad-hoc staff. He was cross examined by all Counsel to Respondents.
The video showed vividly how elections were rigged in favour of PDP by INEC staff.
The law is that evidence is admissible irrespective of how it was procured once it is relevant and pleaded.
Except this present feeble effort is a tacit indictment on Counsel to Governor Udom and PDP, it is difficult to appreciate its evidential worth.
Counsel to Governor Udom Chief Assam Assam, SAN had failed to cross examine one Inang from Mkpat Enin on grounds that the PVC he tendered was not admitted as evidence. Such shameful but avoidable lapse by Counsel may explain why the PDP would rather attempt a review of proceedings outside of the Courtroom. This is a vote of no confidence of their lawyers who have been drawn from all parts of the federation in a desperate attempt at validating the fraud perpetrated on March 9.
- THE DEVELOPMENT OF NIGER DELTA: Sen. Akapbio Visits Nkpolu-Rumuigbo Junction.Another achievement recorded by Citizens Quest… Barely 2 months after the NGO visited the damaged spot on the East-West Road … Read More
- Just In: Police Nabs Serial Killer In Port Harcourt – Uyo East West RoadThe notorious serial killer, Gracious David West was today September 19, 2019, arrested by the Police in Rivers. Gracious who … Read More
- Tantrums Of Politically Disorderly Persons, PDPThe Governorship Elections Petitions Tribunal shall deliver judgement in the petition brought before it by Mr. Nsima Ekere and APC … Read More
- Oil Producing Communities Appreciates President Muhammadu BuhariLETTER OF APPRECIATION TO THE PRESIDENT BY THE LEADERS/YOUTHS OF OIL PRODUCING COMMUNITIES OF AKWA IBOM STATE. We the leaders/youths … Read More
- Kwara Governor, AbdulRazaq Appoints 26-Year-Old Corps Member As CommissionerKwara State Governor, AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has surprised many political observers as he appointed a serving 26-year-old female Youth Corps member, … Read More
- Judicial Misstatement: Akwa Ibom Tribunal Goofed By Imo E. Akpan EsqThe National and State Houses of Assembly Petitions Tribunal sitting in Uyo the Akwa Ibom State capital recently delivered judgment … Read More
- Zimbabwean Gave Former President Mugabe A State FuneralMugabe, who died in Singapore aged 95, left Zimbabwe deeply divided over his legacy with the southern African country still … Read More
- Lagos Man Commit Suicide Over CheatA man has taken his life in Lagos after finding out that his wife of over 12 years was cheating … Read More