The PDP and Governor Udom Emmanuel are once again caught in the web of inconsistencies as beneficiaries of the indefensible heist conducted by INEC in March 9, 2019.
As an afterthought, agents of the party now seek to discredit admissible and admitted evidence led at the Tribunal in the ongoing Governorship petition hearings.
The video evidence which was played in open Court and admitted as exhibit was recorded and tendered by an INEC ad-hoc staff. He was cross examined by all Counsel to Respondents.
The video showed vividly how elections were rigged in favour of PDP by INEC staff.
The law is that evidence is admissible irrespective of how it was procured once it is relevant and pleaded.
Except this present feeble effort is a tacit indictment on Counsel to Governor Udom and PDP, it is difficult to appreciate its evidential worth.
Counsel to Governor Udom Chief Assam Assam, SAN had failed to cross examine one Inang from Mkpat Enin on grounds that the PVC he tendered was not admitted as evidence. Such shameful but avoidable lapse by Counsel may explain why the PDP would rather attempt a review of proceedings outside of the Courtroom. This is a vote of no confidence of their lawyers who have been drawn from all parts of the federation in a desperate attempt at validating the fraud perpetrated on March 9.
- A'IBOM APC: Gagging Free Speech And Hounding Critics Of Government…“One thing that government has no control over is the right to individual’s thoughts and opinions. The opinion of man … Read more
- Senator Ita Enang receives Eghugu Modular Refinery InvestorsThe Senior Special Assistant to the President on Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Ita Enang today received proprietors and prospective investors … Read more
- BUHARI EVER READY TO ENGAGE TRADITIONAL RULERS ON PEACE BUILDING – Mustapha…As South South Monarchs hold security summit Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Boss Gida Mustapha has announced … Read more
- Establishment Of Modular Refineries Would Save Nigeria Of N2 Trillion Annually – Buhari’s AideThe Senior Special Assistant to the President on Niger Delta Affairs, Sen. Ita Enang, said that the establishment of modular … Read more
- Group Condemns Gov Udom's Secret Plot To Jail Michael ItokA PRESS STATEMENT BY AKWA IBOM DESERVES THE BEST (ADB) ON THE ARREST OF MR MICHEAL ITOK ON THE ORDERS … Read more
- SHOCKING! Gov Udom Remands Bank Official In Prison Over Facebook PostThe plot by the Department of State Security (DSS) and #GovernorUdomEmmanuel to secretly arraign citizen Michael Itok and send him … Read more
- Shocking! AKSG Docks Micahael Itok Amidst Tight Security…Appears Pale, Battered And Dehydrated After spending exactly 49 days in the custody of the Department of State Services (DSS), … Read more
- Gov Udom Remanded Bank Official In Prison Over Facebook PostThe plot by the Department of State Security (DSS) and Governor Udom Emmanuel to secretly arraign citizen Michael Itok and … Read more