The Chairman of the Governorship Election Petitions Tribunal Justice A.M. Yakubu had reason to caution the PDP National Legal Adviser Barr. Emmanuel Enoidem for flippancy.
Barr. Enoidem is testifying as RW1. He had persistently made side statements in addition to affirming documents tendered by him.
Prof Ernest Ojukwu ( SAN ) drew the attention of the Chairman to the witness misdemeanour. The Chairman agreed with Prof. Ojukwu and promptly cautioned RW1 to stick strictly to confirming documents tendered before the Tribunal for admission.
It would recalled that Barr. Enoidem had last week sauntered into the Tribunal presided over by Justice Akanbi and drew the ire of the Tribunal when he made statements indicating disapproval of Tribunal ruling.
He was told to behave himself as Courtrooms were different from WADATA plaza where he operates from.
- Ekere Congratulates Bayelsa Governor ElectThe Governorship Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2019 election in Akwa Ibom State, Obong Nsima Ekere, … Read more
- A’Ibom Lawmaker Blast Gov. Udom over Abandoned Road Projects In The StateThe member representing Ini State Constituency in the Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Emmanuel Ekpenyong Bassey, says … Read more
- A’Ibom Former Speaker Bags Excellence Award In AgricultureThe University of Uyo Alumni Association has honoured the former Speaker of Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly and Chief … Read more
- Just In: INEC Declares APC’s Bello Winner Of Kogi PollThe Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared Yahaya Bello of the All Progressives Congress (APC) winner of last Saturday’s … Read more
- APC To Gov. Seriake Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming LossThe APC, Bayelsa State Chapter has accused Gov Dickson of making unguarded and spurious statements to sway public opinion against … Read more
- South-South APC Debunks Festus Okoye’s Statement On Bayelsa Governorship pollThe South-South Zonal office of the ruling all Progressives Congress wishes to inform members of the public, especially in Bayelsa … Read more
- Breaking News: I Never Prayed Court To Nullify Bayelsa Primary – Sen LokpobiriFormer Minister of State for Agriculture, Heineken Lokpobiri, has said that he never asked the Federal High Court sitting in … Read more
- Court Slams Busola Dakolo with N1m Fine Over Rape Allgations Against Pst. FatoyinboA Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court sitting in Bwari has dismissed the suit filed by photographer, Busola Dakolo, against … Read more
- Garlands For A Roguish UmpireThe Nigerian Electoral Act 2010 as amended presumes that results declared by INEC are deemed to be correct until the … Read more
- NDDC FREE MEDICAL MISSION: Turning Dreams Into Pleasant Realities In Mbo LGANDDC Free Medical Mission has turned dreams into realities according to the patients and less privileges in Mbo LGA. They … Read more