The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is set to release the 2019 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) result on Friday.This is contained in a statement signed by Demianus G. Ojijeogu, WAEC Nigeria’s Head of Piblic Affairs and made available via the council’s official twitter page on Thursday.It said: “Candidates who are not indebted to the council will be able to access and check their results online, using the results checker pin on their smart identity cards used during the conduct of the examination.“According to reports, over 1.6million SS111 students sat for May/June 2019 WASSCE nationwide.WAEC Head of National Office (HNO), Mr. Olu Adenipekun will announce the results on Friday at the headquarters of the council in Yaba.It was learnt the marking of answer scripts started on Sunday, June 30 and ended July 12 at 86 marking venues including two e-marking venues in Lagos and Benin City.The release of the May/June 2019 WASSCE results will end months of anxiety by candidates who require it for the 2019/2020 admission exercise in tertiary institutions.
- Ekere Congratulates Bayelsa Governor Elect
- A’Ibom Lawmaker Blast Gov. Udom over Abandoned Road Projects In The State
- A’Ibom Former Speaker Bags Excellence Award In Agriculture
- Just In: INEC Declares APC’s Bello Winner Of Kogi Poll
- APC To Gov. Seriake Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss