Today, #CitizensQuest visited Ndon Ebom group of villages in Uruan LGA, Akwa Ibom State. The team, led by her State coodinator, Rachel Kufreabasi Nse interacted with residents of the area and got feedbacks on the quality of projects undertaken by the Prof. Nelson Brambaifa led management of the NDDC.
- THE DEVELOPMENT OF NIGER DELTA: Sen. Akapbio Visits Nkpolu-Rumuigbo Junction.
- Just In: Police Nabs Serial Killer In Port Harcourt – Uyo East West Road
- Tantrums Of Politically Disorderly Persons, PDP
- Oil Producing Communities Appreciates President Muhammadu Buhari
- Kwara Governor, AbdulRazaq Appoints 26-Year-Old Corps Member As Commissioner
Residents of the area made known their gratitude to President Muhammadu Buhari and NDDC as they identified the constructed roads as one which had been a dire need of their people; of great economic value and was totally unmotorable prior to the time of its construction.
While pumping up the leadership of the commission as well as the Presidency, citizens of the area also identified other areas that needed some touches in order to link up the entire eight villages with emphasis to an access road with an already constructed drainage.
It was Aruna Roy who said, “The right to know is the right to live.” This is why #CitizensQuest is on awareness tour to let citizens know the Federal Government intervention projects in Niger Delta through NDDC.