Revelation continue to emerged in the ongoing Election Petitions Tribunal in the case of Obong Dr. Nsima Ekere Vs Udom Emmanuel.
The DPO Essien Udim LGA while testifying in the witness box today, informed the Tribunal at cross examination that Form EC8A (Local Government result ) of Essien Udim which he escorted from Essien Udim to INEC head quarter in Uyo is different from the local government result ( Form EC8A ) presented by INEC to the petitioner and tendered as exhibit PT65. The figures in both forms bear substantial disparity in terms of votes scored by the parties.
Ekere is challenging the unduly declaration of Gov. Udom Emmanuel as governor on the 9 march, 2019 governorship Election in Akwa Ibom State.
- IGINI IS AUDACIOUS, SHAMELESS
- Killing Of Priest: Ugwuanyi, Security Agencies, Others Pledge To Apprehend Culprits
- News: Former INEC Chairman, Jega Joins Political Party
- Blame INEC, Igini For Non Accreditation Of Voters In Nsit Atai – Udom Witness
- ATIKU’S UNRELENTING APPEAL TO EMOTION: A GAMBIT DOOMED TO FAIL